Thursday, December 9, 2010

My lovely bestfriend

I just want to let you know how proud I am of my bestfriend Gigi. She's in Ireland for the past 10 years already. Whew! How time flies! Anyway, I've known her since 1995, we were officemates then; she's a nurse by the way and I'm a medtech then (I'm now a nurse, inspired by her). Aside from being a kind soul, she's also hard-working, smart, funny, a good story-teller (read: madaldal), and cute.

So I digress, I'm proud of her now because she lost a lot of weight. Goodbye baby fats! :))

She told me she did biking and hundreds of sit-ups, plus she dieted to the max. No artificial help (read: meds).
So from this:
To this!

VavaVoOm! A lot of people thought she's a foreigner.
Congratulations Gigi!!!

I'm so proud to be your friend, thanks for all your help (you know!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

my Yanah!

Hi guys!!! meet my pretty little baby Yanah! She loves peppa pig and surprise eggs!! And nowadays, she loooovveeeessss   KIDZOONA!  It...