Sunday, December 19, 2010

Precious friends

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art...It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival." --C. S. Lewis

I can't even begin to describe my life without friends; without them there's still family, but it's almost entirely different.


There are similarities and differences. Acceptance of each other's uniqueness is key to lasting relationships...


You only see here the laughter, the good times we share; but they are with me unfailingly during bad times too...

Treasured memories

you'll always remember

without a doubt...

My highschool barkada You lose touch for a while but when you see them again, it's like nothing has changed and it's highschool days all over again...

I so love my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

my Yanah!

Hi guys!!! meet my pretty little baby Yanah! She loves peppa pig and surprise eggs!! And nowadays, she loooovveeeessss   KIDZOONA!  It...