Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loco over POTATO

What is it about you, lowly potato?
There's just something about you that I really, really like.
Why did they call you lowly?
There's nothing lowly about you at all.
You are full of nutrients,
and only the 4th largest crop in the world!
after rice, wheat and corn...
See?

I like you either mashed or fried
in salads or as chips, so versatile
any which way is A-okay.
So now you are not so lowly
because for me, I regard you
highly!

McDonald's twister and regular fries


Tokyo Tokyo's Potato Balls




Shakey's Mojos n Dip



Twistix

100% All Natural Potato

Jay can't stop eating her fave french fries

What about you? What's your fave potato dish?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

my Yanah!

Hi guys!!! meet my pretty little baby Yanah! She loves peppa pig and surprise eggs!! And nowadays, she loooovveeeessss   KIDZOONA!  It...