Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SnoOpin' Time: What's inside your kikay kit?

Hey gals!

It's snoop time again!

The KikayGirl: DORIS
Profession: Nurse at OMMC

Pretty DORIS with her gold kikay kit

clockwise
Shiseido Pressed Powder (Maquillage)
Majolica Majorca "Hope my Lashes are Full and Smooth"
Stila Lip Color "Fiery"
Shiseido Lip Gloss in Red (Maquillage)
Shu Uemura Lash Curler
Stila Blusher in Petunia
Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil in Deep Brown
Zepplin Eyebrow Brush



When did you have your 1st kikay kit?
At 18 yrs. old, when my mom gave me my 1st powder and lipstick

What was inside your 1st makeup kit?
Powder, eyeliners, blush-on, lipstick

What was your1st ever purchase?
Blush-on by Maybelline

Where do you usually shop for clothes?
Mango, Zara, Esprit

What's your fave shampoo?
Dove

What's your fave soap?
Lux Whitening Soap

What's your fave lotion?
Aveeno

What's your fave perfume?
Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue

What's one thing you can't live without?
Celfone

Which famous personalities you admire most?
Angelina Jolie and Adam Sandler







2 comments:

  1. I should have a token for this!haha luv yah, Ate Lara!xoxo -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??? hehe. you might get discovered haha

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

my Yanah!

Hi guys!!! meet my pretty little baby Yanah! She loves peppa pig and surprise eggs!! And nowadays, she loooovveeeessss   KIDZOONA!  It...