Monday, August 29, 2011

Books i'm reading: Become a Better You

Become A Better You by Joel Osteen:

Joel Osteen is a pastor of America's largest church--Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas.
He is called by many as "America's voice of hope"

What really attracted me to this book is the title.. I am always looking for ways to 'upgrade' my life and I find that reading self-help books really help me.
I WANT TO BE A BETTER ME..
As what the author has written in the introduction-- We want to be more effective in our lives, we all want to know God better; we want to be better spouses and parents, better lovers, better speakers, better employees, better bosses, etc..And the question is: 'how?'
In this book, the author teaches us seven keys that we can use to unlock the seeds of greatness:
  • Keep pressing forward
  • Be positive toward yourself
  • Develop better relationships
  • Form better habits
  • Embrace the place where you are
  • Develop your inner life
  • Stay passionate about life
Reading this book has really changed my life for the BETTER..
and I really believe that acknowledging GOD in everything we do leads to a more fulfilling life!




Become a Better You by: Joel Osteen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

my Yanah!

Hi guys!!! meet my pretty little baby Yanah! She loves peppa pig and surprise eggs!! And nowadays, she loooovveeeessss   KIDZOONA!  It...